Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra’s Tissue Technologies is an in-patient and outpatient Regenerative product portfolio, which includes products for wound care, burns, abdominal reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 4,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "IART."
This position will be part of the EMEA orthopaedics marketing team based in Saint Priest (France), dedicated to the foot articulation implants.
The Product Specialist provides support to the Integra product and commercial teams from a standpoint of training, technical support and documentation development. In addition, the Product Specialist acts as the primary subject matter expert regarding Integraa products being delivered to customers. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this position will be measured by its success in managing product offerings, internal and external communication, training, promotion, product portfolio support that drive profitable growth in our markets.
- Provide input to Global Franchise team on long term strategic direction for the Lower franchise in region
- Support development of new product training and education for field and customers
- Build strong matrix partnerships with sales management, field sales, supply chain, operations etc. to ensure alignment on priorities, realistic assessment of capabilities, and proactive prioritization/allocation of shared resources.
- Identify continuous process improvement opportunities
- Develop marketing colleagues and build best in class marketing capabilities