- Achieve agreed upon sales targets by developing and leveraging strong product and customer knowledge, gaining an in-depth understanding of the customer buying process, identifying customer needs, and delivering high customer satisfaction through sales planning, targeting, account management, problem-solving, KOL relationships and dealer management.
- Directly report to RSM in Target region
- Deploy new customer initiatives
- Identify and meet customer’s needs
- Drive utilization of products that are already have a tender position and generate demand for new tenders
- Develop end-user and enterprise level customer relationships
- Provide accurate and timely feedback on market conditions including pricing, competitor activity and marketing initiatives
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships with surgeons, hospital personnel, distributors and sub-dealers
- Understand and manage the sales process including sampling, customer evaluations, in-servicing
- Develop proficiency on the surgical procedures and technical aspects of our products
- Prepare monthly sales and marketing activity reports for the territory, and accurate planning and forecasting of sales performance.
- Provide strong leadership and problem solving skill to extended sales and marketing team (including distributors, sub-dealers, sales reps) in defined territory.
- Fully execute marketing events and program in defined region and get back result according to the marketing plan.
- Liaison for special assignments such as conventions, exhibitions, etc.
- Degree in the Business Administration / Medical / Pharmaceutical from a credible institution;
- Minimum 3~5 years or above relevant position and work experiences with MNC environment, must have people management skill, with a track record of achievements in motivating and leading people;
- Proven track record in driving sales results in a high growth market and maximizing all possible opportunities to develop market share;
- Ability to target and support customer’s need, enterprise level customer relationship and development skills.
- Energetic, action-oriented and performance-driven; a doer and a performer;
- Strong leadership with great influencing and motivating skills;
- Must have excellent communication skills including presentation and public speaking;
- Good command of PC knowledge, e.g. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Frequent Travel over 50% of working time
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and winning spirit.
- Strong team work spirit.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed