Achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified geographical region by promoting defined products to key specialists and technical staff within expense parameters.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Drive revenue and sales to meet organisational targets through Account Management.
- Develop and implement an on-going sales plan to achieve sales objectives and develop / penetrate the market.
- Target and develop new account opportunities while supporting current initiatives within the assigned region through:
- supporting case coverage in the operating room,
- extensive product knowledge,
- exceptional customer service within selected accounts and key stakeholders,
- participation in new product launches when required.
- Provide effective and timely response to customer enquiries, resolve customer problems, produce quotations, maintain equipment, undertake stock takes, maintain accurate records
- Initiate and conduct targeted regular sales appointments with surgeons, nurses, support staff and supply departments.
- Prepare proposals and presentations based on the customer’s product / service requirements and contribute to Tender applications/processes.
- Establish and maintain accurate records utilizing available Customer Relationship Management system.
- Effectively liaise with Customer Service and Warehouse in regards to stock.
- Management of loan equipment movements
- Management of consignment stock and agreements
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Capture and feedback accurate market data as required.
- Ensure collaborative relationships with all Integra team members and external stakeholders
- Comply with all company quality standards and procedures, regulatory requirements as well as health & safety requirements
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required