- Be responsible for tendering work of Northern China.
- Support MA manager for pricing and reimbursement work.
- Tendering Management
- Be responsible for the whole process of the tendering projects of Northern China.
- Own province base, city base even hospital base tendering project, try to win the bid with the winning list according to the product strategic / pricing plan, in key account / city / province.
- Work closely with each level of staff including marketing and sales.
- Get involved in price strategy in region.
- Pricing & Reimbursement Management
- Support business running in Northern China.
- Support MA manager from the application, information collection and consolidation, submission in reimbursement centre for research, approval process, coding list announcement.
- Public Relationship
- Keep good relationship with various level of governments and associations in Northern China. For example province tendering purchase center, CFDA, NHFPC (national health and family planning commission, NDRC (national development and reform commission), province/city health bureau, hospital purchase dept.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine or other related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years of related tendering management. Medical device industry is preferred.
- Must be used to taking high level of independent responsibility and decision making on a day to day basis with a high degree of personal accountability.
- Ability to travel 60%-70% of the time.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- Very good team player.
- Fluent Mandarin language skills both in written and spoken.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed