Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra’s Tissue Technologies is an in-patient and outpatient Regenerative product portfolio, which includes products for wound care, burns, abdominal reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 4,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "IART."
Adapt and execute tailored plans for product strategy, budget, pricing, and behavior based marketing plans
• Develop country tactics based on the EMEA Franchise strategies.
• Conduct local market analysis, competitive intelligence, and conversion projects
• Assess/ Filter/ share local BD opportunities
• Co-development/ adaptation of Cost-medico model/ Evidence generation.
• Deployment of Country health economic outcome story
NPI/ Lifecycle mgmt.
• Execute collection of local VoC/market insights
• Execute KOL engagement when needed
• Provide input on NPIs and lifecycle management specific to country
• Execute NPIs & discontinuation plans
• Define reimbursement strategies/ needs within each country
• Identify country market access needs
Commercial Support and Execution
• Market expertise of the country
• Support sales team and commercial partners through field visits to key customers
• Account targeting based on the country tactics
• Provide input on regional financial plans
• Manage local opex budgets
• Key inputs on revenue targets/ country with KPIs
• Provide product and technical support to the field
• Contribute to bids & tender management
MedEd and SalesEd
• Provide input on training topics and frequency
• Oversee material translations and deployment
• Define country opex budget & local programs for MedEd
• Engage country KOLs & networks
• Ownership of MedEd (national & resident programs) & compliance process
• SalesEd in-country trainings according to SalesEd plans