This position is an ideal opportunity for an experienced accountant to gain further development in the areas of Financial accountancy and reporting. The position requires fundamental knowledge of accounting functions and flexibility combined with accuracy and a sound practical approach.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Have responsibility for the integrity and management of accounting ledgers.
- Assist in producing monthly financial accounts package within 5 working days according to US GAAP rules.
- Perform Inter-company reconciliations, Bank reconciliations, Balance sheet analysis, P&L Analysis, Fixed Asset accounting, Payroll and tax reconciliations as required
- Assist with preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Assist with internal control, policy and process standardization and internal audits.
- Assist in the preparation of local Statutory accounts, annual Corporation Tax computations
- Perform a key role in the preparation and compilation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Prepare monthly bookings for accruals and payments
- Assist in Oracle ERP implementation
- Assist with External Audit
- Any other duties as requested.