This position is mainly responsible for providing operational support to a number of core systems. These systems include, but is not limited to, Oracle r12, SFDC, Cognos and Concur.
As part of the operational support this role will be responsible for:
% WEIGHTING OF RESPONSIBILITY
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
70% of daily work
Provide daily support in a timely manner for all Japanese staff members and staff at other remote Integra facilities via phone and email. including:
· Provide users with application support, troubleshooting and participate in the overall resolution of incidents.
· Developing and conducting IT training for applications
· Creating and maintaining training manuals and procedures
30% of daily work
Provide analytical skills in documenting system enhancement requests. This includes:
· Collaborate with users, management, technical subject matter experts and the global applications teams in defining, analysing and designing new processes and systems from requirements.
· Documenting enhancement requests through requirements gathering and business process mapping
Education & Experience